Saturday, May 15, 2010

Honest Forex Megadroid reviews

Have you been searching online for some honest Forex Megadroid reviews?

Me to, and I just keep on reading the same old stuff over and over again. Most of the time it's stuff that these so called 'reviewers' have just copied from the products own website, and half the time they don't even bother to re-write it in their own words.

As someone who was struggling to make a good full time income from forex, I learned about the Forex Megadroid robot and was interested to see if it actually worked. Problem was that every time I ran a search on the net for "Forex Megadroid Reviews" I came across the same old information I had already read.

It didn't take me long to figure out why I was finding the same old junk written about Forex Megadroid on review after review, and it is something that made me wonder if I should ever trust an online review again:

Most of these reviewers have never even tried the product!

That's right. And when a review is just re-write of the product sales page, rather than the honest unbiased opinion of someone who has actually used the product, then it begins to lose all credibility.

I myself did eventually get the product, despite not finding an honest review. It was the fact they give you a 60 day money back guarantee that convinced me in the end, as it gave me an 8 week window to try it out.

My honest opinion of the Megadroid robot is (and this is NOT a review) that it has made consistent winning trades for me, although not matching the amazing claims on their website. However, I have as yet only tested it on the lower safer settings. The more aggressive settings will obviously create more profit, but at a greater risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment