Sunday, May 23, 2010

Foreign Exchange trading method to profit 2% daily

The method is my own that I use on my live account and have substantially grown my initial modest investment. I never thought it would be possible to make such a good income from an initial deposit of 0, but the years of hard work certainly paid off. My account is now at a level I had only fantasised about and continues to compound everyday by 2%.
In the beginning, a 2% increase on my account was not much profit but it was better than nothing. As my account slowly grew, 2% of the account suddenly become a substantial amount.
After this great success I decided that I wanted to help fellow traders who were not making progress so I put together an ebook that describes the method I use. Now anyone can use my method and enjoy the same great success from it.
One of the great things about the method is that it is not complicated. Novice and experienceds traders can understand it and apply it to their day trading.
What the method does is tell you exactly when you should enter a trade and at what point you should exit some or all of your position.
The great thing about manual methods are that they can perform just as good in backtests as they do on live accounts. What you see is what you get.
My method helps you to read the market and understand what is happening. It gives you the confidence that you know what the market will do next.
It is also a method that is not dependant on market condtions. Wherever in the world you may be you can trade the method at anytime. I trade during the London session but I do use the method during the afternoon and evening if I have free time. The beauty of the method is it is so accurate that you will find you have alot of free time.
As I mentioned before I have been trading this way for a while now and have increased my account substantially. Therefore it is safe to say that this is a long-term trading methodology that has been proven to last the test of time.
When I was in the initial stages of testing I backtested the method on over 10 years of data and the results amazed me. Thats why I wasted no time using the method on my live account. I am so glad I did.
I dont like to lose money and my method prevents big losses from occuring. It ensures that profit is realised as soon as possible and the stop loss is very tight, yet rarely hit.
There are many advantages of the 2% daily method and here I will give a brief list:
Profitable, Longterm, Accurate, Easy to learn, Requires minimal investment, Not time consuming, Leaves you with plenty of free time, Not broker dependant, minimal risks, hardly any drawdown, work from anywhere you want, no boss!
Take a calculator and multiply your initial investment by 1.02 (2%). Each time you press equals is another day making 2%. Watch how quickly that figure grows!
THis method leaves no guessing work. The rules are clear. If you follow them you will make 2% on your account every day trading the pound/dollar on the 15 minute chart.
I am sharing this method because I am aware of the difficulties those getting their feet wet in Forex go through and want to stop them from making the same mistakes I did. I am essentially offering a short cut to the rewards the Forex market can offer.
With all the trash robots and methods out there I believe there is room for one honest guy trying to help his fellow traders out!

No comments:

Post a Comment